Sugarlaw has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in about 2 seconds.

If not, visit
http://www.sugarlaws.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Roasted Purple Cauliflower

This is sort of a repeat post, because I used almost the same recipe as the golden cauliflower that I made a few weeks ago. However, I adapted it a little bit to suit the purple cauliflower, so I thought I'd show what I did. Changes are in italics.

Roasted Purple Cauliflower


INGREDIENTS:
3 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of red wine
1 medium sized head of purple cauliflower, separated into florets
1/2 tsp coarse sea salt (I used red sea salt this time)
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place cauliflower florets in a large roasting or casserole dish. Add the garlic, olive oil, wine, salt, and pepper; toss thoroughly.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
4. Remove from oven, top with Parmesan cheese. Stir, and serve.

Serves four.

No comments: